[Asterisk-Users] RE: Need help on * anf HFC.

MvB max at mvb.demon.nl
Sun Mar 6 16:33:50 MST 2005

Hi,

See comments in line

> configured at mem 0xf91c5e00 fifo 0xf7598000(0x37598000) IRQ 5 HZ 100
> Mar  6 21:29:13 linux-1 kernel: zaphfc: Card 0 configured for NT mode
> Mar  6 21:29:13 linux-1 kernel: zaphfc: 1 hfc-pci card(s) in this box.

Your card is configured in NT mode this something you do when you
connect to a TE device. When you connect to the ISDN BRI from your telco
(i.e. connect your NT1 telco box to your asterisk) then the card needs
to talk in TE mode. (which will act in TE mode)

> ; p2p NT mode
> signalling = bri_net
> pridialplan = local

I think this should be changed to signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp. As well it
may be that your pridialplan needs to be changed, this is different per
telco and/or region. You can check this when you dial out and you have
your bri debugging on. If it is wrong then dialing out will fail ;-)

You also may want to check your /etc/zaptel.conf as it is now
registering tones for the Netherlands.

Hope this helps.

Max.