[Asterisk-Users] DTMF to Email

Eric Balsa ericb at sysdump.com
Mon Mar 7 11:02:51 MST 2005

I need some suggestions (not necessarily using Asterisk?) on how to
accomplish the following in the easiest way possible. I would like to have a
~3 prompt VM system, that would ask for some numbers from a caller (case
number, id and another id). It would then take their DTMF presses and format
an email to a predetermined address (i.e. the email always goes to the same
place). I don't really care about the format so much as long as the emails
are the same. I.E

Lets say I enter
VM Prompt 1: 2004123441
VM Prompt 2: 5955
VM Prompt 3: 34

It would format email and send it out something like:

To:updates at example.com
Subject: 2004123441 5955
34

Anyone know of something cheap and easy to handle this problem?

TIA,
--Eric