[Asterisk-Users] FWD and SIPPHONE problems after upgrading toCVSHEAD - VERIFIED

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at unorthodox.com
Mon Mar 7 06:49:09 MST 2005

Mike Matthews wrote:
> This works for me both incoming and outgoing w/Sipphone.  Note
> there is NO username, secret entries in the peer definition. I
> am using * vers 1.05
>
> register=1747nnnnnnn:pwpw at proxy01.sipphone.com/1747xxxxxxx ;
> note:extension in extensions.conf matches for incoming

Thank you very much for weighing in, I was getting paranoid that
everyone was blacklisting the few posts I make a year :-)

I too can get it to work on Stable (versions 1.0.3 and 1.0.6), so I'm
not surprised to hear your results. I also had to add an
"insecure=very", which is disappointing, but since it is hard-coded to
a particular IP address, I guess it's not as awful as it could be
otherwise.

That said, I don't think I dropped the username from the CVS HEAD
test, but I did add insecure=very, which still failed.

So, I continue to maintain that _something_ has changed in CVS HEAD
which makes incoming and outgoing calls fail to SIPPHONE, and
_outgoing_ calls via IAX2 fail to FWD (for me), while incoming calls
from FWD via IAX2 definitely continue to work for me.

For the moment, it remains a mystery...