[Asterisk-Users] Development help?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Mar 3 15:20:01 MST 2005

I have a couple of quick questions that I do not see answered on
the wiki or the Asterisk archives.

I dropped an note to the Dev list and got an "awating moderator"
notice.  I realized I had left out some important info, so I cancelled
the message and resubmitted it, but have not gotten another
"awaiting moderator" message.  I suspect it was too similar to the
original that I cancelled, but I don't want to resend it if it
did go through and no one is interested or able to respond.

Would one of the developers that monitor this list be willing to
drop me a note and spend a couple minutes to help me get a handle
on a weird problem I am seeing with ast_app_getdata?

Thanks,
Dan