[Asterisk-Users] CVS compile error utils.c

Jer jeremy at jesnjer.net
Mon Mar 7 06:10:25 MST 2005

Hi..

I get the following error when compiling the lastest CVS
utils.c:405: undefined reference to `__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__'

due to the fact I dont know c I thought what the heck
and took a look at line 405
      return pthread_create(thread, attr, start_routine, data);
and changed it to
ast_pthread_create(thread, attr, start_routine, data);

and it compiled............but when running asterisk it gives me a nasty
bus error and dies :/

now i'm feeling stupoid....can someone help??????? :)

Jer