[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer questions

Jer jeremy at jesnjer.net
Mon Mar 7 03:44:13 MST 2005

Dear all

I am trying to work out how make call trasfer work the way I want is

I am the called party I want to transfer a call so I press # and enter the
ext but then it disconnects me
this is a blind transfer
how do I make it so its not a blind transfer so i can talk to the person
before i transfer the call...and go backl to the orig caller if the
transfered to ext doesnt answer....
also can the caller hear MOH while I am talking to person I am transfering
the call to

what would I need to do this....
just point me in the right direction and i'll go read some more...
I using so far is T in dial()

Thanks

sorry for the noooooob question

Jer