[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoIP Problems?

Mike Matthews mike74105 at cox.net
Sun Mar 6 22:05:52 MST 2005

I have to say that I have had excellent service and support from
Livevoip as well.  Every support issue I have had has been handled
inside of 2 hours and that includes weekends.  I have had a Sr. VP there
call me at midnight on a Saturday night to work out a problem.  They
have DID's in MANY areas that you won't see elsewhere and buying one is
so simple it's childs play....just pick the number you want and click.

I have recommended them to others and until they screw up big time, I
will continue to use them myself.

Of course, all this is moot if you need Asterisk IVR ring-back :)