[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Sun Mar 6 21:37:25 MST 2005

I've fought this all weekend.
Friday, they couldn't take an order because the credit card thing on the
website
was broken.
Saturday, I got an account.
Incoming works, put the <phonenumber> at the end of the register string
and then place that number as an extension in your broadvoice context.

Outbound still doesn't work.
I've tried everything on this list and everything I could find on the wiki
and all other lists.

Going home. Sympathetic responses greatly appreciated.

BTW, who else does flat-rate BYOD?

James Taylor

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:34:45 -0600 (CST), Bartosz Wegrzyn - asterisk
<junk at lexon.ws> wrote:

> can u send your config and simple description of your network
>
> Bart
>
>> sorry still doesnt help with incoming calls, there is definatley
>> something more wrong, my config was working fine until today and its
>> worked fine for months. They have broken something.
>>
>> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 02:23 -0600, Bartosz Wegrzyn - asterisk wrote:
>>> [broadvoice-incoming]
>>> type=peer
>>> host=147.135.8.128
>>> context=from-broadvoice