[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] Livevoip U.S. 800 LNP Starts March 9th 2005

Tim geek at mnwifi.net
Sun Mar 6 16:31:40 MST 2005

Mike,

No they have not. Calls are failing again today. They have offered to
refund my money but that does not solve the problem. My asterisk server
is only 4 to 12 ms away from their "network". I have had VERY good luck
with nufone.(40 to 45ms away) Only have 1 or 2% fail rate. Going to be
calling txlink.net on Monday.

Seems that LiveVoIP does not care about asterisk users. They like to
pass the blame.

-Tim