[Asterisk-Users] SJphone on PDA registering with Asterisk???

James Pooton james at digisys.net
Sun Mar 6 11:23:24 MST 2005

I'm all so using SJphone on my x50v, works surprisingly well :).

Is voip.elmit.com also in the 192.168.1.X NAT space that your PDA is in?

Do you have "host=dynamic" in your * sip.conf entry for 701 ? Actually might
help to toss your sip.conf entry out here for 701 without the secret.

Do you see any connection attempts on the console? (ie starting * with
-gcvvvvvv)

Your not far off..

-James