[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:35:44 MST 2005

Gabe / Jerry,

I agree with most your points. The BYOD plan and asterisk
compatibility is the biggest selling point for me too.

I want to point out, however, that the info in the Wiki
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+settings+Broadvoice) already
shows the use of username/fromuser/secret. I don't remember if this
info there is new or not, but this is how I set it up initially months
ago and no changes were needed. Outgoing calls still work just fine.
My config does not use authuser, so I guess it's not required (I'm
using CVS from mid-Feb).

--Luki