[Asterisk-Users] X100P Clone, Which one?

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Sat Mar 5 14:49:37 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Kohlsmith" <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>

> I think where the problem comes in is that people take this forum to be
> asterisk-biz half the time.  "I need X done **RIGHT NOW**!!  I DEMAND
> HELP!!"
> -- take it to -biz, there are dozens if not hundreds of consultants who
> will
> happily exchange money for experience.  This forum is for people who want

Geepers man.  Looking at the last couple of times you tried to 'educate'
someone, I don't see anything in their messages that sound like "I need X
done **RIGHT NOW**!!  I DEMAND HELP!!".  Uneducated and demanding are not
necessarily the same thing.

Whatever,  we're just going around in endless circles here.  I'll get out of
this discussion now and leave it up to those who wish to continue it....

regards,

Paul