[Asterisk-Users] X100P Clone, Which one?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Mar 5 12:48:26 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 19:30 +0000, Mike Dent wrote:

> > And if nobody's going to educate the newbies, then how will they ever learn?
> > Do you believe in letting your children do whatever they want, too?  There
> > are 'defacto' rules for any system.  No, I don't have my shiny ListCop<tm>
>
> There is a difference when you are that childs father or mother but
> you are neither?

Seems shop owners don't mind telling a person how to behave or leave.
Any time you are in an "enclosed" space, people attempt to enforce
rules.

> Do you stop people in the street when you see them doing things wrong
> and try and tell them "you shouldn't be doing it like that", "this is
> how you should do it".
> I hope not :) Essentially this list is the same.

While you may not stop people who haven't asked for help, but once you
enter a public forum and request the help you need to be following the
rules or at the least be respectful of those willing to give the help.