[Asterisk-Users] IAX Codec

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Sat Mar 5 10:05:04 MST 2005

Currently I have one server running Fedora Core 3 AMD 64bits (on a 3mbits DSL with 640kbits upload) and the second server is running on Mac OS X (on a 512kbits SDSL) I'll change it soon for a PC with Fedora Core 3 but I know the G.729 isn't available for Mac OS X.

Is there another codec that do the job well for now?

I'll change the server in less then a month so I'll try all the supported codec if I have to until then...

Thanks

Martin