[Asterisk-Users] signaling problems

Marco Ziglioli marco.ziglioli at alascom.it
Sat Mar 5 06:50:21 MST 2005

Hi ml, this is my problem:

I have an Asterisk on remote site (my office) and two x-lite at home behind
a ful cone nat. Both my ua can register, I can place and receive calls from
both the phones and I can hear voice, so I don't think I have nat problem
but when when i place a call if the called party hangup, calling party
doesn't receive the signal and it stays connected. I also experienced the
same problem placing a call on hold. Calling party can place the call on
hold (called party listen moh) but called party cannot do it. Watching
asterisk CLI no called party signals were detected?

Why these?
Can someone help me?

Regards.

Marco Ziglioli