[Asterisk-Users] dialing from a website. How to start...?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Mar 4 04:19:01 MST 2005

Evert,

The best way to do this is have your PHP code put a control file in the
outgoing directory of Asterisk. This then invokes an Asterisk macro that
calls the user, then transfers them to the contact. The format of the
file is at:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+auto-dial+out

I run a consulting firm doing (amongst other things) Asterisk work. If
you're interested, we can install Asterisk, configure it to talk to your
telephone system, set up the click to dial, and integrate it with your
PHP - email me off list.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/