[Asterisk-Users] dialing from a website. How to start...?

Evert Meulie evert at witelcom.net
Fri Mar 4 02:21:06 MST 2005

Hi all!

We use a PHP-portal for management of our projects & contacts. Now I
would like to make it possible to dial contacts directly from the portal.
Since users have to log in, I can use that to determine which office
phone the call should originate from. And the number-to-be-dialed is of
course also listed.

How do I commence here? I'm pretty sure others have done this already,
so I was wondering whether there's someone who can point me in the right
direction...  :-)

(Preferable in PHP, since that's the flavor of choice of our portal)

Regards,
   Evert