[Asterisk-Users] defold usernames in asterisk@home version 6

Satchid satchid at telenet.be
Fri Mar 4 01:20:47 MST 2005

Dear Users,
It is not my intention to install a working asterisk for real work. The
intention is to learn about it just by playing aroung with it for a wile.
I will have a good professional installing an * in my firm. The best way to
find out what is possible with the * is to play with it for a wile. So a few
starting points could help me a lot. From there I can learn more.

I downloaded the iso. Installed it, and then opened the romote GUI on an
other computer. I can not open the different parts becouse it asks the user
name and the password. The passwords I have changed, that is not a problem
at all, but I do not find the usernames documented somewhere. They are
installed from the cd that is made of the above mentioned iso.

I used the commands from "help-aah" and they work well.

So, a little help here might be in place till I am started, then I only want
to learn to configure the different config files, that's all.

Thank you, Do not be angry at me!

Willy