[Asterisk-Users] Beginning with Asterisk

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu Mar 3 16:46:27 MST 2005

Two of these in ten minutes?

1. Read about Digium and Asterisk and decide.  You found this list.  Did
you find the Digium site and the Wiki?

2. Google site:lists.digium.com or look on the Wiki.  Hardware
recommendations are covered repeatedly.

3. Again, did you go to Digium?  Look at their product page.  If you are
incapable of figuring out which card is analog and which is digital then
your project is in deep poo poo.

Other than that, you have given way too little info to be of practical
use.  Have you figured out what technology you will use to connect all
those internal users?  What kinds of phones?  Do you have the
infrastructure planned?

Google and read.  Google and read.

Regards,
Wiley