[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Soundpoint 500/600 MiniBrowser

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:28:20 MST 2005

There are a number of ways to do this that I can think of.

1.)  By ip address.  You could possibly look up the peer in Asterisk
or maybe it's statically assigned.. number of ways.

2.)  In each phone's config set the URL to include the identifier for
that phone.

--
Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?