[Asterisk-Users] Voice recognition with Asterisk

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Mar 3 10:58:54 MST 2005

Dean,

Have you considered using MRCP rather than inventing a new XML protocol?
  The need for ASR is one of the reasons I sometimes end up recommending
  a Cisco router running VoiceXML to my customers. I then use an MRCP
server for ASR and TTS.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/