[Asterisk-Users] Voice recognition with Asterisk

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Mar 3 09:37:31 MST 2005

Hi David,

I'm trying to put together a group to design an xml interface to provide
exactly what you are looking for via an asp delivered solution
www.angel.com <http://www.angel.com/>  can provide.

They have provided the contact details of an engineer to work on
delivering this solution but I need people to suggest how they would
like to approach this.

I'm a financial guy, not a technical guy so apart from setting up the
two parties this is where my involvement finishes.

I need someone to step up to the plate to head this project. Please
email me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Dean