[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 Inbound Dialing Problem

dhananjay sarnaik d_sarnaik at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 04:00:01 MST 2005

Thanks Joseph-san

I think it my telco problem ??
i checked this with another sipura FXS adaptor connected to FXO port and it works fine with INBAND DTMF configuration.
.

I will check this with another service provider

Thanks a lot

Regards
Dhananjay S

Joseph Finley <j_finley at prcontrol.com> wrote:
dhananjay sarnaik wrote:
> Thanks for the information.
> But still we are facing the same problem.
> We tried upgrading the firmware to latest available on sipura website
> and still the result is same.
>
> Does any specific DTMF setting required? we have tried all the 3 options
> in asterisk (inband, rfc2833 and info) but no luck

In your SIP.conf make sure it's INBAND and the INBAND is specified on
the SIPURA 3000. I had the same problem and that solved it.

Joe
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: