[Asterisk-Users] Is the Siemens SX353 (DECT) Base Station compatible with *?

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Tue Mar 1 05:49:56 MST 2005

Hi,

I am just new to Asterisk, and would like to experiment a little before
implementing and investing...

We have a Siemens SX353 DECT Base Station/desk telephone with USB
connection for PC, I know there are (beta) I4L drivers for this device
available.

Does anybody know whether this device would be usable as a temporary ISDN
device for * until we are ready to push it and invest in some proper BRI
interface cards?

TIA!

--
Francesco Peeters