[Asterisk-Users] Dial Application/redirection on demand

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Wed Mar 2 16:50:52 MST 2005

Look at asterisk at home
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/

Vertical Service Codes are built in the dialplan:
*78/79 Do Not Disturb
*70/71 Call Waiting
*72/73 Call Forward ---- This is what you are possibly looking for.
*90/91 Call Forward Busy
*69 Call Trace

Of course, you can "build" just about anything into the dial plan.

James  Taylor
MetroTel
903-793-1956