[Asterisk-Users] MozPhone

Roderick A. Anderson raa at mailporter.net
Wed Mar 2 10:54:07 MST 2005

Jean-Denis Girard wrote:
> Roman Zhovtulya a écrit :
>
>> Where did you get it?
>>
>> I was looking on the internet and couldn't find any link to install this
>> Mozilla extension.
>

> Have a look at:
> http://taina.sysnux.pf:8080/cps/sections/telephonie/copy_of_mozphone/view
> Just clic on the link in the install section and install should begin,
> except it might be blocked by Mozilla (or Firefox) security settings.

FYI the above link does not work.  The host is not found ( at least by
our nameservers ) but the Google.com search found this.

http://www.sysnux.pf/cps/sections/telephonie/copy_of_mozphone/switchLanguage/en

The only issue is the download/install link doesn't work.  I have sent a
message to the webmaster.   Jean-Denis -- do you have this honor?

Rod
--
---