[Asterisk-Users] Administration manual for Sipura-841?

Scott Bussinger scottb at opto-pps.com
Wed Mar 2 09:22:12 MST 2005

> If you contact Sipura and prove to them you are a service
> provider, they'll give you access to an area that contains
> the manual and profile compiler for the 841.

I dropped them a note and they gave me all the details on how to prove I'm a
service provider, but I'm really just an end user and don't feel like
spending the effort trying to pretend I'm in the business of selling their
stuff.

It seems rather silly to me to prevent technical documentation for a
technical product from getting to the people that buy it. <sigh>

Be seeing you.