[Asterisk-Users] UK CLID Asterisk CVS

Razza rjames31 at btopenworld.com
Tue Mar 1 03:00:14 MST 2005

Is there a known problem with the latest CVS and the UK CLID patches or
have new commands been introduced to asterisk around musiconhold?

I have just updated my machine following the instructions at
h##p://www.lusyn.com/asterisk/patches.html
<http://www.lusyn.com/asterisk/patches.html>  and MusicOnHold stops
working when I hold a call. If I put a specific line in extensions.conf
ala  exten => 105,1,MusicOnHold () it gives me music on hold.

I have just rebuilt my machine with asterisk-1.0.5, libpri-1.0.4 and
zaptel-1.0.4 (applying the patches), the same conf files give me music
on hold and UK CLID.

Ray.