[Asterisk-Users] wctdm and two tdm cards

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Mar 2 07:00:31 MST 2005

On March 2, 2005 07:26 am, Rich Adamson wrote:
> I'm not having any problems like that with RHv9 (2.4 kernel), so I'd have
> to guess the issue is 'timing' related in whatever script that loads your
> tdm-zaptel drivers.

I disagree.  My TDM430P will misdetect/miss modules entirely.  rmmod and
modprobe wctdm (not zaptel, it stays loaded) and it works.  rmmod and reload
again and it's missing/misdetecting modules.

It's a driver bug.  I haven't mantis'd it only because it hasn't caused me any
significant grief and I don't have a testcase that will reliably work.

-A.