[Asterisk-Users] Dual X100P cards

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Wed Mar 2 05:40:47 MST 2005

I know the X100P cards are not supported by Digium any more, but for home office use, are they still acceptable? I have two POTS lines, one residential and one business line comming into the house. I'd like to get both into my * server and $15 total compared to > $100 for the newer TDMxxx card sure is desirable. Having said that, will the sound quality, functionality, stability, etc. be as good? I don't want to spend any more than I have to, but if the X100P cards are crappy, unstable, whatever than saving a couple bucks is not worth it.

- Gary