[Asterisk-Users] No such host when trying to register

Patrik Jansson patrik at digilize.se
Tue Mar 1 14:38:25 MST 2005

(Sorry for answering myself all the time)
The problem with "No such host"... has been solved by adding an
appropriate SRV record in the DNS.
Although the "Unable to lookup '' " still appears. This error is caused
from my outgoing sip-out where
host=ipkund1.rixtelecom.se
If I instead set this to the IP-address it works, but that is not very nice.
(Now running CVS-HEAD from today)

-Patrik