[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice + Videosupport=yes - Fails!

Shadow Roldan Shadow.Roldan at ZeroG.com
Tue Mar 1 12:40:04 MST 2005

Hi All

First time poster, long time reader.

I just ran into something really bizarre. I've enabled videosupport and
have been testing sip calls with Xten Eyebeam software, it works
(mostly)

However, when I have

Videosupport=yes

In the [general] section of my sip.conf, broadvoice calls fail w/ "We're
sorry your call cannot be completed at this time"

So... I've commented it out and tried adding videosupport=yes to
specific extensions, now video doesn't work as eyebeam reports "remote
user does not support video" but broadvoice works.

Bizarre

I'm running CVS v1-0-02/15/05

Any ideas?

Shadow Roldan
IT Manager
Zero G Software, Inc.

tel: +1.415.512.7771 x 306
fax: +1.415.723.7244
mailto:Shadow.Roldan at ZeroG.com
www.ZeroG.com

The leading provider of multiplatform software deployment solutions.