[Asterisk-Users] Re: Zap channel calling back after hangup (duetopolarity CID detection)

Anders F Eriksson afe at home.se
Tue Mar 1 09:52:44 MST 2005

> The problem is the "Got event Ring/Answered(2)" line.
> Normally, a ring should not be detected and the DTMF-cid
> times out and no incoming call is registered.
> Make sure you load wctdm with the parameter
> 'opermode=SWEDEN', it might help.
> You might also try to increase the 'RING_DEBOUNCE' define in wctdm.c.
> If you load wctdm with debug=1 it prints some useful
> information to the kernel log for tuning the RING_DEBOUCE.

opermode=SWEDEN did unfortunately not help. I increased the RING_DEBOUNCE
and recompiled zaptel, and now it doesn't call back. However it seems it
tries, but times out now.
---
Starting post polarity CID detection on channel 4
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/4-1'
Mar  1 17:48:11 WARNING[23918]: chan_zap.c:5351 ss_thread: DTMFCID timed out
waiting for ring. Exiting simple switch
---

/Anders