[Asterisk-Users] Important :: Please support the development of a new Jitterbuffer for SIP

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Tue Mar 1 09:30:16 MST 2005

Steve-U,

This sip jitterbuffer stuff is still for free, no one has to contribute
anything, but any help financially, with code or testing is greatly
appreciated.
Everything is GPL and code is disclaimed to digium.
We spent the last 2 months researching + working on a sip jitter buffer,
first without using the iax stuff but after long talks with Steve Kann
we started all over with his recommendations to have something more
generic, in the mean time we are trying to improve the PLC and jitter
buffer code as well as testing the stability.
The changes made to chan_sip are only minor but the time used to make
them and test them are not.

Zoa.
(Your PLC code rocks so dont take it back please :)