[Asterisk-Users] Important :: Please support the development of a new Jitterbuffer for SIP

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 1 09:23:25 MST 2005

Steve Underwood wrote:
re here: http://www.astertest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13

>> Thank you for your contribution!
> The hard work of building the thing was done for free, and now someone
> brings out the begging bowl for the relatively minor activity or porting
> into to another home. Frankly, that sucks. Can I have my PLC code back,
> please?

Steve,
I think you are overreacting. I made a decision to try to speed up the
process by mailing the list since I saw on their web site that they
needed funding in order to complete this. Not everyone can dedicate
hours for free and no-one else seems to fix this problem.

Joakim did not ask me to send this out, nor do we work together.
I contributed for getting something I need done quickly and asked others
to help...

If you are in the same position, let's say with a Fax over IP problem, I
am sure that others would like to contribute, let's say in order to fund
purchase of certain expensive standard documents, hint, hint.

Simplyt a reverse bounty.

/O