[Asterisk-Users] No BUSY on PRI

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jun 30 21:11:17 MST 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 23:58, Rod Bacon wrote:
> I'm using a TE405P and stable version of Zaptel. When I call a BUSY number
> on my E1 PRI, I don't get a busy status. The caller hears a busy tone, but
> the CDR logs a NO ANSWER when the caller hangs up.
>
> Is this normal for this version of Zaptel?

Make sure your zapata.conf shows priindication=outofband.  It does not default
to this, and I'm not exactly sure why.

It may not correct your problem, but it's worth a shot.  Past this we'll have
to do some "pri debug span 1" testing and see if you're actually getting the
q.931 messages you should be.

-A.