[Asterisk-Users] Problems with zaptel and voice prompts/voicemail

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu Jun 30 14:33:23 MST 2005

On Jun 30, 2005, at 12:35 AM, Chris Coulthurst wrote:

> I claim to be NO expert,

Obviously neither am I, any ideas are welcome though...

> but is there a chance that the 'ztdummy' driver is
> also being loaded?

Nope.  I do lsmod a few times in this process to make sure the zaptel
and wctdm modules are being loaded correctly.

> I'm thinking it might cause a timing conflict of some
> kind...I may be way off here, but I'd still check for something as
> simple as
> that...

I agree, it really sounds like a timing issue of some sort.  I
suppose I could have an absolutely broken TDM400P or something but,
aside from some of the lockup problems that seem to be common with
the TDMs, it was working acceptably before.

--
Jeremy C. McDermond
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com