[Asterisk-Users] X100P connected as extension to Panasonic 616 EASA-PHONE

Guillermo Salas M gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Wed Jun 29 20:55:08 MST 2005

Hi all.

I`ve installed a X100P on my box and is working well with incoming and
outgoing calls as a trunk with one PTSN line.

I want to connect the X100P to my Panasonic 616 EASA-PHONE as an
internal extension to permit to users to make calls to SIP devices from
analog phones, the problem is when I dial the ext number where the X100P
is connected I get busy tone.

What config I need to change to my asterisk files to permit the
commented in the last paragraph?

Best Regards,

Guillermo.