[Asterisk-Users] Trying to do very simple Zaptel Config. NO LUCK!

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:56:45 MST 2005

first. in zapata.conf you specify context=default for all the
channels. Can you show us [default] context???, or may be you wanted
to do context=incoming, at least for channels 3 and 4, so when a call
is detected to arrive to FXO ports, will get to incoming context and
will ring the receptionis.

I have no experience with FXS ports, but try what i have just tell you
and post how is going so far.

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"