[Asterisk-Users] Logrotate

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Thu Jun 30 07:22:51 MST 2005

I created some scripts to logrotate.  I am having a problem.  After I do
it, I am sending kill -HUP to the process
its not using the newly created messages file again.  Could someone help
me out with how I can rotate asterisk's
log's without killing the process?

Brian Fertig
NOC/Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.
Tampa, FL Office

This email was scanned by:  Mcafee GroupShield