[Asterisk-Users] HELP HELP HELP NEEDED WITH ASTCC

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 01:57:27 MST 2005

Thank you all so much for your responses.

I would have responded sooner but for the time zone I am in.

Do we apply all 3 patches:

 astcc.txt [^] (1,839 bytes) 06-06-05 19:43 [Delete]
 astcc1.txt [^] (1,918 bytes) 06-29-05 20:17 [Delete]
 astcc.patch [^] (820 bytes) 06-29-05 20:39 [Delete]

or just astcc.patch.

I have applied astcc.patch only, and my card becomes in-use after each call WITHOUT a record for the call in the ASTCC CDR database. Same problem, slightly worse actually because the card status remains IN-USE after each call.

I reponded to your request to re-install asteriskathome-1.1 and I posted the result (see below):

I have just installed Asterisk at Home version 1.1, I have made a number of successful calls, but the bill cost remains "0".

I have kept everything simple:

PatternCommentTrunksConnect FeeInc. SecondsCost per additional minute [input] 44.*TEST00100000 [input]  [input]  [input] 1.*TEST00100000

Trunk NameTechnologyPeer/Trunk [input] TESTSIP213.45.62.117

I  also have all the relevant tables and columns in my database including the callstart column.

How do we supply feedback to you on this bug other than these responses, is there another way?

Juan Luis Moyano <juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar> wrote:
Darren Wiebe wrote:
> As I said I would, I have posted some screen shots and my astcc database
> dump in the wiki. Please see:
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=ASTCCGuide for links to the
> info.
>
> Darren Wiebe
> darren at aleph-com.net

Darren, I'm very thankful you could take a look at the code and find
that annoying bug that was turning us mad!! Also I see in the wiki pages
you posted, that you've corrected the code in the cdrs table creation
(cardnum as PRIMARY key), that was also very annoying. Right now I'm
installing asterisk from scratch, so I couldn't apply the patch you
submitted but as soon as I get it applied I'm posting my feedback.
Again, thank you very much!

PS: Do you really thought that I was switching to AreskiCC?? You fool..;)

--
Juan Luis Moyano
juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: