[Asterisk-Users] HELP HELP HELP NEEDED WITH ASTCC

Juan Luis Moyano juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar
Wed Jun 29 21:45:46 MST 2005

Darren Wiebe wrote:
> As I said I would, I have posted some screen shots and my astcc database
> dump in the wiki.  Please see:
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=ASTCCGuide for links to the
> info.
>
> Darren Wiebe
> darren at aleph-com.net

Darren, I'm very thankful you could take a look at the code and find
that annoying bug that was turning us mad!! Also I see in the wiki pages
you posted, that you've corrected the code in the cdrs table creation
(cardnum as PRIMARY key), that was also very annoying. Right now I'm
installing asterisk from scratch, so I couldn't apply the patch you
submitted but as soon as I get it applied I'm posting my feedback.
Again, thank you very much!

PS: Do you really thought that I was switching to AreskiCC?? You fool..;)

--
Juan Luis Moyano
juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar