[Asterisk-Users] Setting Caller ID after Dial

Chee Foong Chiew cf_chiew at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 18:24:18 MST 2005

Actually I already using account code for billing, so
billing is fine.
I have a 3rd party reporting software that tie
extension numbers to departments. At the end of a
month the person in charge will generate report on the
call statistic for each department. My problem is now
the report showing only one department are making
calls because every outgoing call is from the same
caller number.