[Asterisk-Users] Welcome

Jason Sommers somjas at jwweb.net
Wed Jun 29 12:47:13 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just installed Asterisk to my thinkpad last night to test it out a
bit. Great software. I can't wait to expand my system. I am also hoping
this group will give me lots of great information on using Asterisk.
Just to let you know this is for a home and maybe a small home business
installation. Looking forward to expanding my system. It looks like the
most expensive item to this will the phones. Anyone know of any good
VoIP phones for about $50. Lastly how do you fell about the 1 FXO port
cards that sell on ebay for about $10. I have tired Vonage and Packet8
VoIP services and I guess I just don't have enough bandwidth here in the
country to use them, lots of bad calls. Thanks for all your help.

Jason