[Asterisk-Users] audiocodes

Joe Murray joe at odell.ca
Tue Jun 28 22:39:07 MST 2005

Is anyone on this list using and audiocodes FXO gateway? I have
Asterisk(1.07 on OS X) setup and working fine, including SIP phones
and IAX2 phones - I can make outbound calls just fine and receive
inbound calls just fine. However, I can't seem to find the right
series of DTMF settings on the AudioCodes to allow DTMF tones to be
sent after an outbound call is connected(phone banking, long distance
provider etc...) while still allow the client devices(phones) to
access Asterisk voicemail. It seems I can either have the phones use
inband DTMF and work with the Audiocodes PSTN's or outband and work
with Asterisk, but not both? Any help/thoughts/experiences would be
appreciated...

-joe