[Asterisk-Users] Livevoip 800 Choppy Audio

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jun 28 19:57:22 MST 2005

Yes, I've used them in the past. The issue is that you sent no less
then a dozen posts (more like two or three dozen if you count the
last few months) blasting a vendor. No problem expressing an opinion
at all, but not very professional (for anyone) to keep blasting away
forever. We all got your point a month or two ago. Lets move on.