[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & SpanDSP -> problems by sending a fax

Dominik Simon kannel at dominik.de
Tue Jun 28 06:53:54 MST 2005

Hi group!

Today I tested spandsp with asterisk and started to send a fax, but it dont
work :( Asterisk call and spandsp start sending - here is my console-log:

DIS with final frame tag
In state 10
Start tx document
CFR with final frame tag
In state 4
Start tx page 0
Start tx page 1
RTN with final frame tag
In state 14
free(): invalid pointer 0x80f3c80!
Segmentation fault
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
Warning, flexibel rate not heavily tested!

...and then asterisk stopps :( I tested it on two systems: fedora core 1 and
suse 9.1 - there are no errors by compiling and installing. The problem is
also by installing with the org. suse-rpms of asterisk 1.0.6 .

Is there any prob with a audiolib?

Best regards and thanks for help!
Dominik