[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 15:12:01 MST 2005

Well, we could aspire to be a great list in his eyes you know.  (LOL)

Maybe we can repost the contents of the archive on a regular basis.
We can even repost all the info of the Wiki so people who don't take the
time look things up can find their answers.

At the very least it would save a fella from having to repost something
a dozen times.

If two people responded I am sure that some viable resolution was given.
Besides, it is not like anyone owes us each a response.
This isn't paid support.

You get what you get and we should all be happy to get what we do.

I am thankful for this list personally....

Cheers,
Wiley