[Asterisk-Users] Just let whiners whine... Please?

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Mon Jun 27 14:58:49 MST 2005

There'll be whiners on all lists, and no list is ever going to be pleasing
everybody... (And everyone should decide for themselves whether or not
they belong to that group, as I will not be mentioning names! I'm sure
there are those who'll think *I* am a whiner...)

So at some point just let it be and continue the thread. Keeping on and on
about it only increases noise to post ratio's...

Just my EUR 0,02!

--
Francesco Peeters
----