[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: JE TROUVE QUE VOUS N'ETES PAS HONETE!

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 27 13:51:14 MST 2005

finally i'm feeling tired,

I agree asterisk users  work for free  because of
Digium are thief and i'm lazy.

Asterisk.org/digium provide a very good docummntation
for newbies as well as apache or ISC.

I wait asterisk users done my tests for free.
Asterisk users have to know i'm lazy because of i'm
french.
It's well known all frenchies are lazy.

The day when you'll understand digium prefer you to
pay for documentations you'll agree me.

Regards Andrew Kohlsmith

Harry

--- Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>